Cutting Edge Power
Gin Pole Assembly to Raise or Lower your Wind Turbine
Designed and assembled in America
This product is a supported piece that uses a pulley on its upper end to lift loads. In this case, to lift a wind turbine. The lower end is designed to connect to a 2x2x1/4" steel angle. (Not included) Or it can also be a steel pipe. (Not included) The angle sets in the Cutting Edge Power Wind Turbine Easy to Raise Base. (Available here)
This gin pole is a very necessary item when installing a wind turbine because since the pole is long and the turbine is heavy; tension is generated, and the pole tends to stoop. Which makes dangerous and difficult the process of lifting the turbine. This issue will not occur if using the Cutting Edge Power Gin Pole.
- To be used with our wind turbine base assembly. (Available here) A gin pole will be subjected to a high bending and compressive force, so use your best judgment in determining the size of the piece in between the gin pole and the Easy to Raise Base. We recommend a 2x2x1/4" steel angle.
- Heavy 1/4” welded steel plate won’t bend or crack, lasting years to maximize your investment.
- Industrial corrosion resistant finish protects your investment.
- MATERIAL: STEEL
- RECOMMENDED GIN POLE SIZE: STANDARD 2" X 2" STEEL ANGLE, 1/4" MINIMUM WALL THICKNESS.
- RECOMMENDED GIN POLE LENGTH: 5-8 FEET LONG.
- MANUFACTURE LOCATION: DALLAS, TEXAS, USA
Cutting Edge Power is not liable for any injury, accident or death from the use or misuse of any of our products. Always wear a hard hat and safety glasses when working around a wind turbine. Use good judgment and common sense.